Some of you have probably already seen this recipe on FB but if not I wanted to post it for myself to keep and for sharing it with y’all! A great salad/side dish for the holidays. Just waiting for the fresh cranberries to appear in the stores‘. Can’t remember what site I stole it from but it sound so so good! Happy Fall Y’all!
- ▢ 2 cups sour cream (or plain greek yogurt)
- ▢ 2 cups pineapple tidbits well drained
- ▢ 2 cups mini marshmallows
- ▢ 1 cup pecans chopped
- ▢ 2 cups flaked coconut
- ▢ 3 cups Fresh Cranberries
- ▢ ¾ cup Sugar
- ▢ 1 cup water
- ▢ 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Combine cranberries, sugar, water and cinnamon stick in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer 10 minutes. Cool completely (sauce will thicken upon cooling).
- Add 1 ½ cups cooled cranberry mixture from step 1 with remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Let sit 4 hours or overnight.